Dr. Andreas Zacchi
Institute for Theoretical Physics
Max von Laue Str. 1
D - 60438 Frankfurt
Phone: + (49) 69-798-47865
Currently I am a Post doc in the group of
Prof. Dr. Jürgen Schaffner-Bielich.
My research interests are:
- Compact stars in the framework of general relativity
- Chiral models for ultradense matter
- Symmetries and phase transitions in QCD
- Thermal field theory
Here you will find documents, links and informations concerning the lecture "General Relativity" starting in the winter term 2014/15.
The lecture will be held by
Prof. Dr. C. Greiner
every friday at 12-14 pm in _0.111.
The tutorial takes place every second Tuesday from 08.00 - 10.00 am in _ _.102. The first Tutorial will be held on 04.11.2014.
The oral examinations will be held:
- Monday, 23.02. from 09am - 02:30pm
- Wednesday, 25.02. from 09am - 02:00pm
- Thursday, 26.02. from 09am - 02:30pm
The examination will be held in pairs,
i.e. two persons at a time (about 30 min.)
- Tuesday, 07.04. from 01pm - 05pm
- Thursday, 09.04. from 01pm - 05pm
- Friday, 10.04. from 01pm - 05pm
The examination will be held individual,
i.e. one person at a time (about 30 min.)
To register for the oral examination please contact the secretary of Prof.Dr.C.Greiner:
phone: 069 - 798 - 47851
Problem sheets and lecture notes